February 9, 2017 • Staff Writer, Top Stories
The conference will host IT executives, developers & makers, OEM’s, policy makers, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers and many more. It is set to showcase cutting edge technologies from leading exhibitors and provide insight from world-class speakers sharing their industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
IoT.nxt is a technology company that has developed a globally unique suite of Internet of Things (IoT) hardware & software products. The Centurion-based company has developed a framework that moves business beyond islands of automation and towards a seamless horizontally and vertically integrated digital enterprise.
The IoT.nxt innovation offers companies a consolidated view of their entire IoT ecosystem, allowing them to input all documented business processes into one workflow application and detect all devices on a network. IoT.nxt supports agile deployment across multiple industry sectors and is technology agnostic, thus not only conserving an organization’s existing technology investment but also forming the underpin for future-proofing organizational digital transformation.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
Forum information visit: http://www.iotforumafrica.com/