Marketing Administrator To Join the Jedi
We are looking for a skilled Jedi to wield the power of the Force
Are you a bright mind and ready for a new challenge? We are looking for a marketing administrator and assistant to join our ever-growing team. In the last 18 months, we’ve grown from a ragtag order of 8 to an army of 100. With bases scattered around the world, IoT.nxt is #thenextbigthing in IoT.
The person must be ready to assist with planning, coordination and communication. The job calls for an organisational genius to maintain promotional inventory, coordinate events and run between departments. The role requires knowledge of direct marketing, market segmentation and market research. We’re looking for a Jedi with initiative, an aptitude for planning and a passion for marketing and IoT.
The person will work closely with Marketing team members, tying up loose ends and keeping the Millenium Falcon on course.
Marketing Administrator and Assistant Job Spec:
- Responsible for all Marketing Administration duties;
- Coordination of Marketing and advertising Campaign’s;
- Tracking sales data;
- Maintaining Promotional Material Inventory;
- Planning Meetings and trade shows;
- Maintaining Databases (SharePoint);
- Preparing Reports;
- Collaborate with other marketing teams and guide them to achieve targets and customer satisfaction;
- Help with planning and managing marketing activities and work with a marketing research team to develop customer related materials.
- Planning and organizing promotional presentations;
- Updating calendars;
- Responsible for Procurement. To gather Quotations, Invoices and follow up on Payments, (Liaising with Finance Department);
- Event Coordination;
- Responsible for Internal Communication;
- Runner between the departments; and
- Any other responsibilities as allocated by management to the employee.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Direct Marketing;
- Market Segmentation;
- Marketing Research;
- Process Improvement;
- Financial Skills;
- 2 to 4 years Marketing Experience;
- Understanding of social media marketing principles and tools;
- Experience with Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Independent problem solving and local thinking;
- Will be a bonus if you have Copywriting and proofreading skills; with creativity and attention to detail;
- Basic understanding of Websites and email marketing;
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and team members;
- Analytical skills and interpersonal skills.