Central to our trajectory as a leading player in the global IoT industry is a collection of people so unique in their skill set and determination to innovate that they’re guarded fiercely and loved tenderly. Using only the strongest coffee, we keep our team fuelled up and provide an environment in which ideas, and people, can flourish. This exclusive team is pioneering the way forward for tech start-ups, firmly cementing themselves as crucial to the 4th Industrial Revolution. Do you have what it takes to join us as we make our mark on history?
We’re looking for a:
PROTOCOL INTEGRATION DEVELOPER
Become part of an amazing team that is going global. Industry 4.0 is where the future is and we are in the middle of it. We are looking for special talent with the following skillset to form part of our Innovation Team.
- C# .NET Micro Framework, .NET Framework 4+, .NET Core Framework
- IP Stack knowledge (ETHERNET, IPV4, UDP, TCP, ICMP, ARP, etc.)
- Wireshark sniffing (used to reverse engineer protocols) IP, USB, etc.
- Experience with I2C, SPI, 1-wire (such as DALLAS 1-wire, etc.), TTL Serial, RS-232, RS-485, etc.
- Ansi C experience (no class/object structures) for RLP procedures.
- PWM & (Digial & Analog) Signal generators, use in SDDI protocol drivers.
- Oscilloscope experience.
- Datasheet read, interpret and understand.
- Encryption, SSL & TLS streams, MQTT.
- Simple HTTP web site development.
- FAT, MMC, SD, FRAM structures (blocks, sectors, page size etc.) – formatting, writing, reading.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, our Brand Manager will be responsible for the management, development and implementation of medium and short-term brand plans, known in our parts as The Good Stuff.
Innately driven to curate and sustain both great brand experiences and the growth of brand identities, you carefully and strategically guide brands through the development and implementation of B2B client and end-user consumer communications, advertising plans and promotional activities. Creative, strategic, organized and accountable – you’re a unicorn amongst your peers with a few feathers in your cap.
As you work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure activities and materials related to the brand portfolio are developed on time and in line with agreed upon strategies, short-, medium- and long-term goals, you’ll fiercely protect your marketing flock, driving them to deliver great things. Think you have what it takes to go fearlessly where no Brand Manager has been before, guiding our IoT offering through global expansion, and beyond?
Implementation of Marketing Strategy
- Develop marketing (communication / engagement / sales) campaigns, from conceptualization to reporting phases, incorporating a variety of platforms to achieve maximum results.
- Conceptualize new, innovative marketing and communication campaigns.
- Manage the creative aspect of projects in a way that will support the optimal delivery of the brand.
- Manage the development of print, online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, by-lined articles, white papers, corporate videos and marketing and sales collateral.
- Monitoring and analyze competitor activity.
- Identify marketing opportunities through market research, customer feedback, analytics and industry best practices.
- Delivers measurable results in impacting broader company goals and organizational objectives.
- Assist in the development of an annual marketing budget.
- Track use of monthly marketing budget (budget vs actual).
- Develop clear creative briefs that are in line with brand strategies and positioning.
- Guide the design and implementation of all marketing activities including, Content, Advertising, PR, Graphic Design and Social Media Strategies.
- Make sure all project timelines and deadlines are adhered too.
Marketing Management Information
- Track, measure, and analyse all marketing initiatives to report on Return on Investment (ROI).
- Use analytics to provide key business insights for data driven decision making.
- Provide strategic input into the marketing strategy by providing customer insights, business direction and solutions to ensure business objectives have been delivered against KPI’s.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to influence at different levels of organisation (cross – functional management experience)
- Ability to translate business strategy into local and global in-market execution.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales techniques, channels, business partner relationship development strategies, and/or knowledge of a specific industry, market, technology, or business initiative related to area of assignment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines in a changing environment.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.