Job Title/Reporting to
- Technical Trainer reporting to Partner Enablement Lead located in Centurion, Pretoria
The Technical Trainer will be responsible for delivering functional and technical training to our various partners. In addition, this individual owns curriculum development/maintenance, certification exam expansion, and will deliver platform demonstrations for prospective partners.
Key Result Areas: (Major Accountabilities)
- Develop and maintain deep product expertise on IoT.nxt’s platform
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as an IoT.nxt functional expert able to understand and speak to IoT devices and sensors. Have understanding of Power Electronics Engineering – SMPS Design, Inverter Design. Develop technical understanding of Device Drive Integration methods used at IoT.nxt. Understand the basics of ethical hacking protocols for electronic devices and sensors.
- Collaborate with different internal teams to demonstrate platform functionality to prospect partners and act as a trusted advisor for the entirety of those partner relationships.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction through public training events helping partners understand the platform
- Conduct enablement sessions on our platform via remote webinars (or in-person where appropriate) to ensure adoption across targeted audiences.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Basic knowledge of IoT
- Experience within IOT devices – Wireless communications – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics circuit design.
- Power Electronics Engineering – SMPS Design, Inverter Design.
- Experience designing to industry standards such as CE compliance, EMC, ISO9001.
- Strong technical knowledge on our platform and product line
- Proficiency with MS Office suite at an intermediate level.
- Ability to develop, implement & maintain training programs and training manuals.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to work under pressure.
- Good business acumen.
- 5 years professional experience minimum of which at least 1 year in a training/facilitation/enablement capacity.
- Proven training background is an advantage
- Strong technical experience preferred
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Completed Engineering qualification preferred
- Develops workable implementation plans.
- Communicates changes effectively.
- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Prepares and supports those affected by change.
- Monitors transition and evaluate results.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others.
- Inspires respect and trust.
- Accepts feedback from others.
- Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Makes timely decisions.
Values and Behaviours:
- Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- We are honest and respect each other.
- We challenge issues but honour commitments.
- We believe that innovation is a way of life.
- We have a passion to win; a freedom to fail; but only once for the same reason.
- We take responsibility for our actions; we are accountable for achieving results and we take ownership of our mistakes.
- We do the right thing for the right reason.
- We are part of the solution, not part of the problem.
- We are fearless with nerves of steel.
- We believe in teamwork and partnership.
- We are diverse yet united.
- We are involved yet independent.
- We believe in learning and continuous improvement.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Annual Salary CTC
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible / Remote Working