Job Title/Reporting to
Project Administrator reporting to the Head of PMO located in Centurion, Pretoria
To drive business change that delivers value through the structured implementation and delivery of projects against time, resource, money and scope constraints.
Responsible for the project management of IT related projects to achieve the defined project objectives within the constraints of time, budget, quality and performance. It includes aligning to releases and the management of a project team across entire value chain from procuring a solution, through to implementation. This can include the Business Case development and Business Case management function of a solution.
Key Result Areas (Major Accountabilities)
- Build and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress. Effectively manage scope and dependencies. Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them. Ensure that the project is delivered to time, cost and quality
- Ensure that business outcomes are defined, approved, and delivered. Be responsible for benefits realisation, and ensure that benefits are delivered in the best way possible
- Support strong governance, aligned with the overall governance, and ensure that timely decisions are taken.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- This role is focused on supporting the Programme team to successfully implement and embed an innovative new agile delivery methodology within Three''s data and analytics function, in collaboration with the broader business,
- Support relevant Programme manager/ Head of PMO in the overall successful delivery of the Programme
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience of management of data and analytics projects
- Experience of working on projects that have involved the introduction of new ways of working/processes/methodologies into a business.
- Experience of innovation initiatives
- Valid driver's license
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Matric & Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Project Management activities
- Highly proficient in Project Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Highly numerate, with strong financial management
- Strong supplier & people management skills
- Project Management Qualification (PMP preferred)
- Relevant 3 year degree (NQF level 7)/ diploma (NQF level 6), preferably in IT
- Develops workable implementation plans.
- Communicates changes effectively.
- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Prepares and supports those affected by change.
- Monitors transition and evaluate results.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others.
- Inspires respect and trust.
- Accepts feedback from others.
- Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Makes timely decisions.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Values and Behaviours:
- We are honest and respect each other.
- We challenge issues but honour commitments.
- We believe that innovation is a way of life.
- We have a passion to win; a freedom to fail; but only once for the same reason.
- We take responsibility for our actions; we are accountable for achieving results and we take ownership of our mistakes.
- We do the right thing for the right reason.
- We are part of the solution, not part of the problem.
- We are fearless with nerves of steel.
- We believe in teamwork and partnership.
- We are diverse yet united.
- We are involved yet independent.
- We believe in learning and continuous improvement.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Annual Salary CTC
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible / Remote Working