The Job Purpose
The Hardware Integration team lead will be part of the delivery team, responsible to ensure that the team generates quality work and to support team members to conform to IoT.nxt’s vision and roadmap. This role also requires technical decision-making and analysing customer requirements to ensure team members are informed and enabled to execute tasks efficiently. The Hardware Integration team lead will provide support and team leadership through coaching and mentorship
Responsibilities includes the following:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of delivery within the team by establishing good practices and habits, while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other technical architects, software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain sustainable solutions which meet requirements.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Assist in building a trusted hardware catalogue.
- Ensure that IoT.nxt products are reliable.
- Ensure Team progress is seamless – unblock blockers
- Engage in internal knowledge transfer where applicable
- Enable team members to grow
- Support Manager in team management and task allocation
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in any of the following: Technical Architecture / Solution Architect / Software Developer / Hardware design / Hardware integration/ Engineering
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position Educational Background
- Extensive experience designing and developing technical solutions
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with fault-finding and solution optimization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders Leadership Capabilities (TBC): Change Management
- Develops workable implementation plans.
- Communicates changes effectively.
- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Prepares and supports those affected by change.
- Monitors transition and evaluate results.
- Degree in Computer Science; Information Systems; Systems Analysis, Engineering preferred