Testimonials and Achievements
Why customers use IoT.nxt?
- Comprehensive IoT technology stack
- Cross vertical industry application
- Technology agnostic
- Rapid deployment
- Protection of legacy technology investments
- Unique field gateway technology
- Scalable and agile
- Can be deployed as public or private cloud
‘Britehouse Automotive is at the forefront of digital transformation and utilising the IoT.nxt application platform as a means to unlock unprecedented business value for our customers.’
– Callie Human – Group Executive Britehouse Automotive (a division of Dimension Data)
“We were looking for a system that could connect our various ‘silos’ of operation without having to replace all existing technology we had in place. IoT.nxt’s solution offered us connectivity between all those business divisions and provides us with real time overview of everything.
– Heinrich Bahlman, CIO, Cavalier Foods
IoT.nxt is recognised as an innovator in the Internet of Things and have received recognition and accolades from leading organisations and companies:
Selected by global consulting giant Gartner as one of six Aspiring Innovators in Africa ahead of the Gartner Symposium/Itxpo Cape Town September 2016; the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives.
Recognised as a finalist for the management of innovation in the category Emerging Enterprise in the Da Vinci Institute Technology Top 100 2016.
Achieved Microsoft Gold Partner status for our data platform.
Named Best Commercial and Best Overall Winner 2017 at the MTN Business M2M Awards.